Southern California Pediatrics
Childhood is a period of growth and development and it’s important that you schedule exams on a regular basis to make sure they’re developing and thriving. TrueCare pediatric physicians are specially trained to diagnose and treat children’s unique health issues and are passionate about keeping children on the path to good health.
Our warmhearted team of healthcare professionals and dedicated pediatric physicians help children and their families feel safe and cared for. Count on us for superior pediatric care delivered with compassion. When you visit a TrueCare pediatric center, you’ll understand what we mean by family care.
Complete Pediatric Care for the Ones you Love
- Well-child and sick-child exams
- Asthma management
- Child health and disability prevention exams
- Childhood obesity screening, prevention and management
- Dental care
- Hearing and vision screenings
- School and sports physicals
- Academic Success Program (ASP)
- Diagnoses and Treatment Attention Deficit (ADD) and Hyperactivity (ADHD) disorders
What is pediatric care?
When should I bring my child in to see a pediatrician?
Do TrueCare pediatric physicians treat injuries?
Do you accept pediatric patients without family insurance?
What happens during a child wellness exam?
Does TrueCare offer testing for learning disorders?
If your child is struggling in school, talk with your child’s provider or call (760) 736-6767.
Pediatric Care in San Diego