Your San Diego & Riverside Pediatrics Resource
Childhood is a period of growth and development and it’s important that you schedule exams on a regular basis to make sure they’re developing and thriving. TrueCare pediatric physicians are specially trained to diagnose and treat children’s unique health issues and are passionate about keeping children on the path to good health.
Our warmhearted team of healthcare professionals and dedicated pediatric physicians help children and their families feel safe and cared for. Count on us for superior pediatric care delivered with compassion. When you visit a TrueCare pediatric center, you’ll understand what we mean by family care.
Complete Pediatric Care for the Ones you Love
TrueCare Pediatric Care Centers offer much more than just treating children with minor illnesses and small “owies”. Our full range of child health care services includes:
- Well-child and sick-child exams
- Asthma management
- Child health and disability prevention exams
- Comprehensive family-centered nutrition education
- Weight screening, prevention, and management services
- Breastfeeding services and support
- Dental care
- Hearing and vision screenings
- School and sports physicals
- Academic Success Program (ASP)
- Diagnoses and Treatment of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Family planning and adolescent screenings
- Extended care (through 21 years) to established young adults
- Proactively screen for behavioral and mental health issues, including anxiety and depression
- Referrals to our dental services for kids
TrueCare Pediatric Health Care: FAQs
What is pediatric care?
When should I bring my child in to see a pediatrician?
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends periodic, scheduled well-child visits. Click here for the AAP schedule of well-child care visits.
Do TrueCare pediatric physicians treat injuries?
We also provide splints, wound repair, incision and drainage, other surgical procedures, and a broad range of childhood injuries and illnesses.
Do you accept pediatric patients without family insurance?
What are developmental milestones?
The help parents understand developmental milestone guidelines, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has a free, easy-to-use app to track your child’s milestones from age 2 months to 5 years. Download the Milestone Tracker app from the App Store or Google Play today, and talk to your pediatrician about your observations at regular well-child checkups!
What happens during a child wellness exam?
Does TrueCare offer testing for learning disorders?
If your child is struggling in school, talk with your child’s provider or call (760) 736-6767.
What services does the Family Wellness and Nutrition Program offer?
Pediatric Care in San Diego