TrueCare San Diego Community Programs
Find out more
TrueCare is proud to partner with Interfaith Community Services to launch a rental assistance program, open to residents of the San Marcos community who are in need of rental assistance as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This social support group provides a safe, welcoming place for Hispanic adults who are depressed or have symptoms of depression. Here, you can socialize, engage in arts and crafts, learn about community resources, become self-sufficient, learn new skills to cope with stress, and share life experiences with your peers.
TrueCare provides teens and young adults with comprehensive family planning and related preventative health services, including access to contraceptive services, supplies and education. Health educators provide informative presentations and outreach on topics such as:
- Accessing care and services
- Positive self-image
- Reducing unintended risks
- Realities of unprotected sex: STI’s & HIV
- Communication with adults, friends and partners
- Presentations on nutrition, cholesterol, HIV/AIDS, mental health and more
- Flu shots, health screenings and information on community resources
- Free food distribution events every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month
The California Alternate Rates for Energy (CARE) Program is a money-saving program offered by SDG&E. Participants receive a lower rate for electricity use and a 20% or more discount on their monthly bill. Eligibility is based on household size and yearly income, or by household participation in certain public assistance programs.
TrueCare is committed to your health. Find out how we can care for you today!