TrueCare MyChart® Patient Portal
All your health information in one place!
Managing your health information is easier than ever with MyChart, the new TrueCare Patient Portal. Powered by Epic®, the software system used by the world’s best healthcare organizations, MyChart is your secure connection to better health and wellbeing for you and your family.
Why do over 100 million people manage their care with MyChart?
Available in English or Español
Your Secure Online Health Connection
With the TrueCare MyChart portal you can:
- Manage all your health information in one place
- Review your medications, test results, and upcoming appointments
- Inbox – Send and receive messages, and request customer service help
- Schedule, view, confirm, or reschedule upcoming appointments
- Request medication refills and review medication instructions
- See health reminders for preventive care procedures
Take charge of your health. Enroll in MyChart today! Signing up is as easy as 1, 2, 3… find out how.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
Can you send me a new access code if I have lost it, let it expire or did not receive it?
What will I be able to do in MyChart?
If I send a message to my doctor or nurse, when can I expect a reply?
Can I view my child's health record in MyChart?
Yes, a parent or legal guardian may have limited proxy access to their child’s account up until their 18th birthday. Adult to minor proxy access allows a parent (or guardian) to log into their personal MyChart account, and then connect to information regarding their child. Under federal and California law, when minors reach age 12, they have a legal right to health information privacy. At TrueCare, we are complying with these health privacy laws by limiting online access to minors’ (age 12-17) health care information. Our policy is intended to protect minors who may be receiving care that is within a protected category. When the minor turns 12, information available to the parent or legal guardian will automatically be limited. Once the child turns 18, proxy access will end.
- Adult to Minor (0-11): Full access to patient’s chart in MyChart
- Adult to Minor (12-17): Modified access to patient’s chart in MyChart
How do I schedule an appointment in MyChart?
- Log into your MyChart account and select “schedule an appointment” in Visits tab.
- Select “schedule appointment.”
- Select a date, preferred times and enter the reason for your visit, along with any notes and click “schedule.”
- If your appointment is unable to be scheduled online, you will be prompted to submit an appointment request. A member of our team will contact you within 3 business days to assist.
- Requests for dental, chiro, and women’s health services cannot be accommodated in MyChart. Please call (760) 736-6767 and select the scheduling option.
How can I request an earlier appointment?
Add yourself to the wait list for any primary or pediatric appointment through your MyChart account.
You can also contact TrueCare at (760) 736-6767 and ask them to add you to the wait list.
Where do I find the Wait List feature in MyChart?
Log in to your MyChart account, click on “Visits,” then click on any future visit listed. If a wait list is available for your appointment, it will say “Wait List Available.” Click “Get On Wait List.”
What if I don’t have a MyChart account?
You can create a MyChart account by calling or texting TrueCare at (760) 736-6776 to obtain an Activation Code.
How will I be notified when a new appointment is available?
MyChart will send an email notifying you that there is a new message to read. Log into MyChart to read the message.
What if I cannot make the suggested new appointment time?
You will have the option to decline the offer if the appointment time does not work with your schedule.
Will the first appointment be cancelled automatically when I accept the offer for the new appointment?
Yes, the previously scheduled appointment will be cancelled.
If I do not see the option to add myself to a Wait List, how do I report this issue?
Contact TrueCare’s MyChart support services at (760) 736-6776.
Your Health Information is Safe with MyChart
The TrueCare Epic Patient Portal is designed with your safety in mind. Your MyChart login and password guarantees the security of your health information.
MyChart also uses secure messaging protocols to protect your personal data. Similar to email, MyChart messages are guaranteed to be private, and cannot be viewed by anyone else without your permission.