TrueCare: Your Southern California Women’s Health Resource
We’re passionate about women’s health and are here to support you throughout all your life stages. Our Women’s Health Centers are staffed by caring professionals dedicated to ensuring the highest quality of care to help you get and stay healthy. From wellness exams to family planning and prenatal care, we provide personalized services in a warm and nurturing environment to help you:
- Improve physical and mental health and wellbeing
- Prevent disease
- Make the best choices for your newborn
- Have confidence in your healthcare decisions
No matter where you are on your health journey, we’ll meet you there.
Optimal health at every life stage. Call or text (760) 736-6767 to schedule your well-woman exam today.
Your Partner for Everyday Women’s Healthcare
- Safe, confidential birth control
- Barrier, hormonal and long-acting reversible birth control options
- Free pregnancy tests
- Midwife and OB-GYN collaboration
- Childbirth and breastfeeding classes
- Counseling nutrition services
- Delivery at Palomar Medical Center, Escondido. Click here to learn more.
- Bedside coordination of newborn patient registration and follow up appointments
- Well-baby exams
- Well-woman, breast and pelvic exams
- Cervical cancer screenings
- Pap smears (every 3 years)
- Behavioral and mental health counseling
- Nutrition education
How do I pay for women’s health services if I don’t have insurance?
Why do I need a wellness exam?
Does TrueCare offer preventive women’s health care services?
Women’s Health Services San Diego Locations
Katherine Kelly, CNM
“I feel strongly that how families are cared for during pregnancy, birth and into parenthood has an important ripple effect on communities.”