Ana’s career at TrueCare began with a simple conversation while accompanying her mother on a doctor visit. She started out with us as an Interactive Child Play Specialist, and soon realized her deep passion for helping her community. Today, she serves as the Member Access Point Department Manager (TrueCare’s Call Center), where she leads a dedicated team of 44 staff members.
- TrueCare™ and Interfaith Community Services Partner to Help San Marcos Renters Impacted by COVID-19
- Free COVID-19 Vaccine Drive-thru Event / Saturday, June 12
- CBS News 8 – After Lagging Start, Vaccinations Among Latinos are Catching Up
- Goat for Joe Golf Event – Raising Mental Health Awareness
- ABC 10 News – Outdoor Mask Restrictions Ease for Fully Vaccinated People